Cisco Systems introduces the Supervisor Engine 32, the next generation of supervisor engine targeted for the wiring closet. Supervisor Engine 32, with Policy Feature Card 3B (PFC3B), extends core innovations to the network edge. Based on the industry-leading Supervisor Engine 720 technology, the Supervisor Engine 32 allows customers to cost-effectively enable hardware-based security features, such as denial of service (DoS) mitigation to protect network application performance, and scalable support for multicast applications at the network edge.
If for any reason you are unable to locate the Cisco WS-SUP32-10GE-3B or anything else you are looking for, please contact one of our team on +44 1625 468 450.
ICP Networks stocks a wide range of new / used Cisco WS-SUP32-10GE-3B, as well as the other Cisco Routers, Switches and IP Phones which will allow a business of any size to put together a state of the art communications network specifically tailored to meet its needs, both now and in the future.
We also buy back excess and unwanted IT and networking equipment which has a resale value, allowing our customers to realise the cash value of unwanted technology assets, or reduce the cost of an upgrade or installation. Call us on +44 1625 468 450 or contact us HERE and our customer care team will take the time to set out all the options ICP Networks offers for building a system to exactly meet your needs.
Cisco Systems, Inc
Supervisor Engine 32
1 x RJ-45 10/100/1000Base-T Uplink
2 x USB
1 x RJ-45 Console Management
- Spare Product
- Integrated 32-Gbps switch fabric
- Identity-based networking services with IEEE 802.1x
- Multicast capabilities
- SP Dynamic RAM (DRAM): 512 MB
- SP Onboard Flash (BootFlash): 256 MB
- SP NVRAM: 2MB
- USB ports as a console port or security key
- Slot Requirements: Slots 1 and 2 in a 3-slot and 4 slot chassis, slots 5 and 6 in a 6- or 9-slot chassis, and slots 7 and 8 in a 13-slot chassis
Policy feature card (PFC):
- Performs Layer 2 and Layer 3 forwarding
- Enforces access control list (ACL) functions
- Performs policing and marking for QoS traffic
- Collects Netflow statistics
Multilayer switch feature card (MSFC):
- Performs routing for the chassis. The MSFC contains the Route Processor (RP) for the router
- Runs Layer 2 and Layer 3 protocols, such as the Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) and others
- Performs control plane functions for the router
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series
- Cisco 7600 Series
We can ship Cisco WS-SUP32-10GE-3B units same day from our inventory. Our aim is to offer you exceptional value for money whilst ensuring the highest quality service.
No related products found