ICP Networks Ltd. recognises that its business activities interact with the environment in avariety of ways.
These activities have a significant impact in the key areas of:
- Consumption of electricity
- Creation and disposal of waste
- Storage of hazardous substances
- Consumption of diesel
The Company recognises that it has a responsibility to protect the environment wherever it has an opportunity to do so, be a responsilbe neighbour and to provide a comfortable environment for its employees to work in.
As such, the Company is committed to:
- Continual improvement in the environmental impact of its business activities.
- Participating in the circular economy through the reconditioning and resale of end-of-life and unwanted products.
- Preventing pollution.
- Complying with all relevant legal, customer, and other third party requirements.
- Adopting best practices applicable to its activities wherever practicable.
The Company will achieve these commitments by:
- The implementation and maintenance of an Environmental Management System that is independently certified as compliant with ISO14001:2015.
- Employing processes that identify the aspects of the Company's business that have an environmental impact and quantifying the significance of each aspect.
- Maintaining an environmental performance improvement programme to enable the objectives to be achieved.
- Ensuring that its employees, suppliers and customers are aware of their role in supporting the Company's commtiments and environmental objectives.
- Training its employees in good environmental protection practices and encouraging employee involvement in environmental improvement initiatlves.
- Monitoring consumption of raw materials, generating elecrticity through solar panels and controlling waste and hazardous substances on the premises.
- Continually monitoring the environmental impact of its business activities.
The implementation of this Environmental Policy is fundamental to the success of the Company's business and must be supported by all employees as an integral part of their daily work.